Ingredients:(Makes 8 to 10 servings)
- 5 cups peeled, cubed pears (about 5 pears)
- 1 cup sugar, divided
- 1 tablespoon pear flavored vodka
- 1 6 ounce package Ocean Spray Craisins Original Sweetened Dried Cranberries
- 1/2 cup butter (1 stick), cut in 8 slices
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 package honey roasted almond, divided
- Vanilla ice cream, optional
Preheat oven to 375 F. Lightly grease 11x7-inch glass baking dish. Toss pears with 1/2 cup sugar and lemon juice. Stir in Craisins. Spread in prepared dish.
Place remaining 1/2 cup sugar, butter, flour and 3/4 cup almonds in food processor bowl. Pulse until almonds are fine and mixture is crumbly. Pour into medium bowl. Add remaining almonds; toss to mix. Sprinkle mixture evenly over fruit; press down lightly.
Bake 50 minutes or until fruit is bubbly and pears are tender. Cool slightly. Serve warm with vanilla ice cream, if desired. (Recipe by: Ocean Spray/Cocktail Times.com)
More Spirited Dessert Recipes
Brioche break and butter pudding with Scotch Whisky Cream Sauce
Ricotta and Yogurt Mousse with Strawberries and Gold Kiwifruit
More Cooking Recipes