- 2 cups (500 grams) fine vanilla wafer crumbs
- 1 cup (25 grams) finely chopped pecans
- 1 cup (250 grams) confectioners' sugar, plus additional confectioners' sugar for rolling
- 2 tbsps cocoa
- 2 tbsps light corn syrup
- 1/3 cup (6 tbsps) Bourbon
1) Mix all ingredients.
2) One at a time, take a tsp of mixture, roll it into a ball, and roll the ball in additional confectioners' sugar.
3) Store in a tightly closed container.
Source: Evan William's Bourbon Whiskey
Trader Vic's Recipe
Whiskey Sweet Potato
Cooking front page