Bourbon Drunken Pork
- 1/3 cup (75 milliliters) Bourbon
- 1/4 cup (55 grams) firmly packed light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup (112 milliliters) soy sauce
- 2 pork tenderloins (about 2 - 1/2 pounds or 900 grams)
- 1 large cooking bag
1) Mix the Bourbon, brown sugar and soy sauce together in a small bowl.
2) Place the pork tenderlain and the marinade in a plastic storage bag. Place the bag in refrigerator and let the prok marinate for 30 minutes to an hour. Preheat oven to 425F or 220C.
3) Remove pork from the bag, discard marinade and place pork in a foil lined 9 x 13 inch (25 x 35 cm) baking dish and bake 15 - 18 minutes or until the internal tempreture reaches 145F or 60C. tent with foil and let the prok rest for 10 minutes to re-absorb the juices
4) Remove pork from the baking dish, slice and serve with Sour Cream Bourbon Sauce.
Source: Evan William's Bourbon Whiskey
Smoky Scallop Spring Roll
Mai Tai Steak
KY Bourbon Chili
Cooking front page