Ingredients: (Serves 4-6)
- 6 medium-sized carrots, cleaned
- 1/4 cup GranGala Orange Liqueur
- 1 cup 2% milk
- 3 1/2 tbsp. flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
- 4 eggs
- 1 stick sweet butter, melted
1) Cut carrots into sticks. Steam until soft, about 20 minutes. Drain.
2) Place all ingredients in a blender or food processor, in batches, if necessary. Puree.
3) Pour into a buttered 1 1/2 quart ovenproof casserole and bake at 350 degrees for 45 - 55 minutes, or until edges are brown and center is firm to the touch. Serve immediately.
(Source: Gran Gala)
More Vegetarian Recipes
Avocado with Minted Chimichurri
Spicy Cucumber Salad
Russian Toast with Bananas Flambe & Raspberry-Lime Vodka Sauce
More Cooking Recipes