(Makes 4 servings)
- 1 187-ml bottle Champagne (or sparking wine)
- 3 oz Campari
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 1 can Ocean Spray¬ Jellied cranberry sauce (16 oz)
- Mint leaves, garnish
1) Put all ingredients, except garnish, in a food processor. Process until the mixture is smooth. Pour into a non-metal 8 x 8-inch pan. Freeze just until firm, about 3 hours.
2) Break up into pieces and process again until smooth. Return cranberry mixture to pan and freeze until firm. Remove from freezer just prior to serving. Spoon into serving dishes. Garnish with mint leaves.
(Recipe by: Ocean Spray/Cocktail Times.com)
More Recipes with Vodka:
Fresh Figs with Ice Cream and Amaretto Chocolate Sauce
Orange Rum Granita with Balsamic and Mint Strawberries
Cosmopolitan Almond Pear Crisp
More Cooking Recipes