Ingredients: (Makes 10 servings)
- 1 6 oz package wild strawberry-flavored gelatin dessert mix
- 1 1/2 oz silver tequila
- 1 1/2 cups boiling water
- 1 16 oz can Ocean Spray Whole Berry cranberry sauce
- 1 8 oz container frozen sliced sweetened strawberries, thawed slightly
- 1 10 oz can frozen margarita mix, thawed
1) Spray 6-cup gelatin mold with nonstick cooking spray.*
2) Combine silver tequila, gelatin dessert mix and boiling water in a large bowl, stirring until gelatin has dissolved. Place cranberry sauce in a small bowl and beat with a fork until smooth. Stir into gelatin mixture. Add remaining ingredients, mixing well. Pour into mold. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 4 hours or until serving time.
3) When ready to serve, dip mold into warm water for 7 to 10 seconds or until gelatin loosens. Place serving plate on top of mold, invert and remove mold.
For individual servings, dip the rims of 10 margarita glasses in cranberry Sugar 2 or 3 times or until rims are thickly coated with cranberry sugar. (No need to moisten rims first.). Prepare molded salad recipe as directed, and divide salad mixture into glasses. Store in refrigerator. Just before serving, garnish each glass with a lime twist.
Place 1 cup sugar and 3 tablespoons fresh cranberries in a food processor. Process until smooth and evenly-colored. Spoon sugar into shallow dish.(Recipe by: Ocean Spray/Cocktail Times.com)
More Cooking Recipes with Tequila:
Tequila Lime Chicken
Cranberry Margarita Salad
Avocado Kiwi Salsa
Margarita Shrimp Salad
Tex Mex Cranberry Tequila Salsa
More Cooking Recipes