Ingredients: (Makes 4 servings)
- 2 oz dark rum
- 1 cup sugar cane syrup
- 1/2 oz fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup Ocean Spray Ruby Tangerine Grapefruit Juice Drink
- 2 cups Frozen cranberry, coarsely chopped
1) Preheat oven to 350 F. Grease muffin tins.
2) Using an electric mixer, beat rum, lemon juice, sugar and butter together in a medium mixing bowl until light and fluffy. Add eggs, one at a time, beating after each addition.
3) Combine flour, baking powder and salt in a separate bowl. Add this alternately with the juice drink to the butter mixture. Stir in cranberry.
4) Spoon into muffin cups, filling 3/4 full with batter. Bake 20 minutes or until golden brown. Makes 12 muffins.
(Recipe by: Ocean Spray/Cocktail Times.com)
Citrus Breeze Muffin
Berry Gorgonzola Tart
Scotch Dumping Cake
Smokey Break Roll
More Cooking Recipes