Into a thick bottom large pan, put the following all together:
3 1/2 lb granulated sugar
1/2 lb butter
1/2 lb syrup
2 large tins Carnation milk
1 large tin Nesties condensed milk
6 oz white chocolate
1/2 oz Scotch Whisky
1) On a very high heat, bring everything to boil, stirring frequently.
2) The mixture will get very hot so a long spoon is required.
3) Boil continuously for approximately 15 minutes until it just starts to caramelise.
4) Empty pan contents into a food mixer bowl and mix on a slow speed, and approximately 6 oz of white chocolate and allow to melt.
5) Pour into buttered trays.
(Source: Glenmorangie Malt Whisky)