140g black pudding
100g smoked steaky bacon
4 beef and black pepper sausages
200g mixed leaves
Scotch Whisky Dressing:
2 fl/oz Scotch Whisky
20g wholegrain mustard
30g balsamic vinegar
pinch of sugar
90 olive oil
salt and pepper
Mix all the dressing ingredients together with the oil last.
1) Cook beef and black pepper sausages, cut into 2 cm pieces.
2) Cut the smoked steaky bacon into 1 cm pieces. Place into a pre-heated frying pan, with a small amount of oil and fry until crisp, remove bacon and put with the sausages.
3) Cut the blackpudding into 1cm cubes and cook in a frying pan, or in a hot oven (190C) until crisp.
4) Pick the salad leaves and season.
5) Make the dressing.
6) Quickly fry the sausages, bacon and blackpudding. Once warmed through add the dressing. Mix thoroughly until well incorporated.
7) Quickly toss with the salad leaves
8) Serve immediately (Source: Glen Moray Malt Whisky)