- 1 (750 ML) bottle of Fruity Red Wine or Fruity White Wine
- 1/2 Cup GranGala Triple Orange Liqueur
- 1/3 Cup Brandy
- 2 bay leaves
- 1 Orange, sliced into rounds
- 1 Pear and or Apple, cored and cut into thin wedges
- 1/4 Cup Superfine Sugar
1) Cup the orange in half. Using a vegetable peeler, cut off the thin outer peel of the orange half, avoiding the bitter pith. Slice the other half of the orange and use for garnish.
2) In a bowl, use a wooden spoon to mash the sugar into the orange peel so the sugar absorbs the oils. Stir in all remaining ingredients.
3) Cover and chill for 8 - 24 hours. Remove orange peel and bay leaves. 4) Serve sangria in a pitcher, garnished with reserved orange slices and fruits. Add 3 - 4 ice cubes to each glass when serving.
For white Sangria, substitute white wine for the red and peaches for the pears or apples.
Holiday Cranberry Punch
Gingerbread Apple Crisp
COOKING WITH SPIRITS:
Pomegranate Rummy Game Hens
Royal Hot Chicken Wings
Pear & Squash Soup with Cognac
Vegetarian Chili Bee
More Original Cocktails