- 1/8 fresh orange
- 1 1/2 oz Cranberry Spice Vodka Infusion
- 1/2 oz Cointreau
- 3/4 oz fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 oz simple syrup
- Garnish: Spiced Sugar rim
- 1 fresh or frozen cranberry
Rim a chilled cocktail glass with Spiced Sugar and set aside. Squeeze orange wedge into cocktail shaker and drop in. Fill with ice. Add infused vodka, Cointreau, juice, and simple syrup. Cap mixer glass and shake vigorously. Strain into chilled cocktail glass. Garnish and serve.
(Cocktail created by: Ryan Thomas Magarian, Master Mixologist, Kathy Casey Food Studios, Seattle WA)
- 1 bottle (750 ml) Fris Vodka
- 1 cup fresh or frozen cranberries
- 5 whole cloves
- 1 whole nutmeg, cracked
- 1 teaspoon whole coriander seed, cracked
- 1/2 a whole vanilla bean
- 1/2stick cinnamon, cracked
- 6 whole allspice berries, cracked
Place cranberries and spices in an infusion jar and top with vodka. Let infuse for 2 - 3 days, then strain and place infused Fris Vodka in an attractive container.
More Apple Cocktails:
Cranberries are available in a wide variety of forms including fresh fruit, juice, sauce and dried. Juices and sauce are available year-round at grocery stores. The majority of cranberries are harvested between September and October.
More Vodka Cocktails