- 3 oz Tuscan Vodka Infusion
- Garnish: 1 fresh basil leaf
- 1 long, thin piece lemon zest
Fill a shaker glass with ice. Add infused vodka. Cap mixer glass and shake vigorously. Strain into chilled cocktail glass. Garnish and serve.
(Cocktail created by: Ryan Thomas Magarian, Master Mixologist, Kathy Casey Food Studios, Seattle WA)
- 1 bottle (750 ml) Fris Vodka
- 1 lemon, quartered or left whole and poked with a skewer 20 times
- 1 3-inch sprig fresh rosemary
- 1 large sprig fresh basil
Rinse lemon and herbs well. Place in an infusion jar and top with vodka. Let infuse for 2 days, then strain and place infused vodka in a container.
More Infusion Cocktails:
Triple Citrus 75
Cherry Infusion Fruit Fizz
More Vodka Cocktails